jueves, 6 de septiembre de 2012

TRENDS SPRING-SUMMER 2013. INTRODUCTION.


The past month of February I visited in Paris,  the trade fair Première Vision where I was able find lots of references that I have helped me to develop my own forecast about fashion trends for  next spring-summer 2013.
Firstly I would like to say that it  is not easy to rule out any reference or idea annotated in my personal sketchbook after I have collected lots of ideas that will inspire shape, colours and textures in our collections.

I would like to write some words about breakthroughs that will be seen in the coming weeks (NY, London, Milan, Paris ) for example that the majority of designers will focus on marking the hip line. Interesting silhouettes will be created in paper bag trousers, skirts, dresses with bowsor belts situated on the hip.





El pasado mes de febrero visité en París, la feria Première Vision donde pude encontrar un montón de referencias que me han ayudado a desarrollar mi propio pronóstico sobre las tendencias de moda para la próxima primavera-verano 2013.
En primer lugar me gustaría decir que no es fácil de descartar cualquier referencia o idea que anoté en mi cuaderno de bocetos personal  y más después de haber recogido un montón de ideas que inspirarán formas, colores y texturas en nuestras futuras  colecciones.

Me gustaría escribir algunas palabras acerca de los avances que se verán en las próximas semanas en NY, Londres, Milán y París, por ejemplo, que la mayoría de los diseñadores se centran en marcar la línea de la cadera. Siluetas interesantes se crearán en pantalones anchos, las faldas, los vestidos con cinturones o fruncidos situados en la cadera.